Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Worked for me. I love that bed! So cute and comfy looking. It looks like one my girls might actually use.. ha ha. And your voice sounds fine.. :p

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it didnt work for me :( . lol.
hehe the youtube one is up now :D had to do it from my phone and it worked....ah the wonders of technology! :lol:

Worked for me. I love that bed! So cute and comfy looking. It looks like one my girls might actually use.. ha ha. And your voice sounds fine.. :p
hehehe! thanks! i loveeeeee~ maybe u can find it online! :coolwink:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
ok, now i can see it !! , you are very welcome :D , i loved the video. Dexter looks so cute playin with his ball in his new bed :) ( i wish i knew how to make a video and post it like that... maybe someday i'll figure that out )

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, now i can see it !! , you are very welcome :D , i loved the video. Dexter looks so cute playin with his ball in his new bed :) ( i wish i knew how to make a video and post it like that... maybe someday i'll figure that out )
hehehe he loves that ball! LOL~ well the phone i have (samsung galaxy s2) makes it a breeze to upload vids onto fb and youtube! but if u have a phone that has a microsd card its easy as well. all u have to do is record the vid/save/take the microsd card out/put it in a microsd card reader/stick it into the usb of ur pc/load it up/click/transfer & save onto desktop...upload onto youtube...woo! see? easy right? LMAO :lol:

WOW! nice gifts!! I am going to get my SS box in the mail today!!! yeah!!
thanks jan!!! oh boy oh boy! :daisy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts