Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thank you for sending the Ruff Ruff Coture thermals. They arrived today which I thought was really fast! I liked the sticker on the envelope. 馃榾 The XXS is a perfect fit on Nibbler and the XS is a snug fit on Chad. Both of them will get lots of use out of them after Summer is finished.

Thanks so much for taking the time to list and send them!!

Registered
I just wanted to say thank you for sending the Ruff Ruff Coture thermals. They arrived today which I thought was really fast! I liked the sticker on the envelope. �� The XXS is a perfect fit on Nibbler and the XS is a snug fit on Chad. Both of them will get lots of use out of them after Summer is finished.

Thanks so much for taking the time to list and send them!!
wow, that did get to you fast, I think just 1 week and one day !!! ( I was excpecting 2 weeks ) . I love these pics :) . Chad and Nibbler look so cute in there RRC thermal shirts. and they both look like they fit comfy. im so glad you got the xxs for Nibbler. the xs would of been too big on him.

( glad you liked the sticker on the package. hehe. I always try to decorate my packages . its more cheerful that way :cool: ).

thanks so much for posting these pics. it really made me smile this morning !!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I was expecting 2 weeks too and it was a lovely surprise after a busy week. Thanks for your advice on the sizing, I'm really pleased I got the smaller size for Nibbler. I'm glad my boys made you smile. 馃榾

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Aww they're so cute! And the thermals look great on them! :) I can't wait to receive mine. :D
Thanks, I'm very happy with them. I can't wait to see your pics, hopefully it will arrive soon. Thanks again for allowing me to buy Chad's one, it fits him really well.

Premium Member
Awe I just wanna hug them. Both boys look adorable in their thermals. Ruff ruff thermals are some of my fave pieces by this make. I have quite a few of them here and they are great for the dogs to snuggle nice and warm in on a chilly day.

Registered
Thanks, I'm very happy with them. I can't wait to see your pics, hopefully it will arrive soon. Thanks again for allowing me to buy Chad's one, it fits him really well.
That's ok, I'm sure I'll end up buying another one for Rocky at some point. :) I actually received Lilo's thermal this afternoon and I love it too!! I'll most likely post some pictures later or tomorrow. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts