Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alligator shirt (Her daddy LOVES it!) I can't wait to have her wear it around when we go to "Alligator Park" in Florida, LOL! :

Ote's "First Day of Spring" photo. Featuring the bunny/chick dress:

The awesome girly hoodies, thanks to LaceyGirl! I hope the weather here in Delaware cools down for a week more (it's been in the upper 70's/low 80's the past 2 weeks) so that she can make good use of these soon! :

I'll post pictures of the seashell dress shortly. Just wanted to say thanks a bunch for being awesome sellers!!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
OMG!!! :love7:

You better be lucky you live a few hundred miles away!! Ote would come up missing, and spontaneously appear in my livingroom :wave:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh my goodness she is so adorable! :love5:
All the pictures are awesome, but the "First Day of Spring"
must be either framed or submitted in a contest, it's priceless.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
OMG!!! :love7:

You better be lucky you live a few hundred miles away!! Ote would come up missing, and spontaneously appear in my livingroom :wave:
You & I have a visit to make :coolwink: ...in the middle of the night...wink wink...dress all in black and bring a dog carrier...maybe some treats too, to lure her in... :evil5: ...don't tell anyone! shhh! :evil4:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You & I have a visit to make :coolwink: ...in the middle of the night...wink wink...dress all in black and bring a dog carrier...maybe some treats too, to lure her in... :evil5: ...don't tell anyone! shhh! :evil4:
LOL you guys are too funny! I wish all Chi lovers lived close so that all the pups could have play dates!!! Chihuahua fiesta :cool: LOL

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my goodness she is so adorable! :love5:
All the pictures are awesome, but the "First Day of Spring"
must be either framed or submitted in a contest, it's priceless.
Hahaha funny that you say that - I just sent it to the printers! You should see my walls, they are covered in pictures of miss Ote and mister Mojo!!! Thank you very much! I do love that picture. Now the next "challenge" is to get an Easter picture of BOTH dogs! LOL

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
You must post pics of Mojo too, soon enough he'll be huge, larger dogs change
so fast as they grow, better get lots of puppy pics! ;) And I completely
understand your love for pet photography, I know absolutely nothing about it,
but have literally thousands of pictures of my three and my rescues.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You must post pics of Mojo too, soon enough he'll be huge, larger dogs change
so fast as they grow, better get lots of puppy pics! ;) And I completely
understand your love for pet photography, I know absolutely nothing about it,
but have literally thousands of pictures of my three and my rescues.
He has already changed so much! It is so funny to look back at the pictures from when we first got him. I always think, wow he hasn't really grown since we got him....then I look at pictures of me holding him when we first brought him home like it was nothing - now I can hardly pick up all 26 lbs. of him! LOL. I didn't know much until recently about photography. I'm actually minoring in photography, and the classes have helped me learn my camera tremendously. If you ever get the opportunity to take a class, I would definitely suggest it. Even at local camera shops. Knowing all the settings and ins-and-outs of your camera is key! You take gorgeous photos! I still can't get over how photogenic all your dogs are. I am the same way with taking tons of pictures! I have hundreds of photos of these two and haven't even had either of them a year! I love being able to look back at pictures and remember good times. I just posted a thread with a "timeline" of Mojo! http://www.chihuahua-people.com/other-pets/67375-photos-mojo-my-bulldog-pug-boxer-mix.html#post915678 Enjoy! LOL.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
So cool! I'm off to see it now. :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I got a chicken wing with her name on it :thumbup: ... uh oh, wait... i think she's on to us! :cya:

·
Registered
801 Posts
I love the pic of her in the alligator shirt...too cute

1 - 16 of 16 Posts