·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mmm what all this?

this squeaky chewy nummy

omg this so loud!

oooh rope and ball! check out my very 1st bandana

"something for mom" hehe! my bf wanted that pomegranate body butter, he loves pomegranate LOL! too cute!

got treats? okay...seriously do you?

a beautiful jewerly box/collar camo color, and a charm! (was the collar,charm,treatbag homemade?)

anythin for me?

arrrr! back to the squeaky

hows it look honey?

love it all! hahaha the qtip and cotton made me laugh, guessin it for dexter!

thought this shirt was gonna be too small for him but it fits perfect since the material is stretchy!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the hollywood chicken liver was a hit.
"dexter want?"

(the expression on his face tells it all

teehee

*slurp* thanks honey and wahmom!

hey how comes i dont get ginormous loli? (wow this has got to be 1 of the biggest lolipops i've seen)

a lovely bracelet for mom (its a bit big but it's okay, very beautiful!)

i hereby accept this trophy..would like to thank all my fans for..

dont forget the card mommy! (loved it, thank you for the sweet message)

okay back to being #1

loved everything!!!! thank you so much wahmom & honey! i'll be using the cute journal tonight and have ur card right on top of my tv! :albino:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh Dexter i'm so happy you got your sb.. you are just so so so funny and very cute.. infact i wish you were human ha ha!!

Pidge you make me laugh.. i'm sure you've got english sarcasm in you!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Well Dexter, my boy, you certainly must have been a really good chi-who-we this year for the SB to send you so many wonderful presents! You look so sauve and debonair in that sexy shirt...

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Dexter i'm so happy you got your sb.. you are just so so so funny and very cute.. infact i wish you were human ha ha!!

Pidge you make me laugh.. i'm sure you've got english sarcasm in you!!
lol human? why would i bark bark wanna be human? u guys have too many water coming out of your eyes and speak weird.

hehe! sarcasm i have at times hehe :D but english?...hmm maybe LOL
Well Dexter, my boy, you certainly must have been a really good chi-who-we this year for the SB to send you so many wonderful presents! You look so sauve and debonair in that sexy shirt...
thanks deb! debonair thats a new one! mommy says me looks like me got bighead with that teeny shirt on hahaha :x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
lol human? why would i bark bark wanna be human? u guys have too many water coming out of your eyes and speak weird.

hehe! sarcasm i have at times hehe :D but english?...hmm maybe LOL
Ha ha ha ha the water out the eyes is seriously a problem lol..

seriously you do.. you're sense of humour is very very dry.. which is a very english thing!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha ha ha ha the water out the eyes is seriously a problem lol..

seriously you do.. you're sense of humour is very very dry.. which is a very english thing!!
hmm i dont think being dry is a good thing unless u just hopped out the shower :daisy:

·
Premium Member
5,273 Posts
GREAT gifts, Dexter.... but inquiring minds need to know the answer to your Easter card question!! "What DO you call a chocolate bunny with its ears bitten off?".......LOL

·
Registered
778 Posts
a beautiful jewerly box/collar camo color, and a charm! (was the collar,charm,treatbag homemade?)
The collar-no, the "necessary" bag and charm-yes~wahmom
I asked for everything in your fave color Dexter - your Mommie said that you looked good in Red- and you does! I wanted your Mommie to match you so she got a red bracelet~ Honey

hows it look honey? It looks great on you Dexter,I hopes you like it!~ Honey

love it all! hahaha the qtip and cotton made me laugh, guessin it for dexter!
Yep, a boy as popular as Dexter must always look his tip-top best before he sets paw out the door!~wahmom

thought this shirt was gonna be too small for him but it fits perfect since the material is stretchy!
You is such a star to me that I wanted you to have that shirt Dexter!~Honey

We're so glad that your package made the trip safely Dexter & Pidge~wahmom
We hopes that you & your Mommie have a wonderful Easter! Thank you for being my S.B. Dexter!~ Honey

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love everything!! That treat bag is PERFECT for Dexter! So cute!!! You hit the jackpot with your wonderful Secret Bunny Honey and Wahmom!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, Dexter . i'm happy u got some great gifties, i know you got forgot on SV, so happy you got an excellent SB. :) i love that handmade denim treat bag!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks everyone!
haha the answer to the question of:
"what do you call a chocolate bunny with his ears bitten off?"
A: A good start
:lol: :albino:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts