Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets use this thread and post "Thank you " to Jane for all her hard work on CP .
Hope you will come back often and let us know how you are getting on and the babies as well.
Good luck with your project.:daisy:
Michele

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Jane - I am sorry to see you go as moderator. But I hope you will still be here with your gorgeous babies and will post often. Good luck with your new endeavor!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hate to lose you as a mod :-( Love ya lady and you had better keep popping in from time to time :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Jane, Thank you being such a great mod, it was so nice working with you. I hope you stay somewhat active while working on your project. Lynda will be wonderful to work with but you will be missed.. XX

·
Registered
102 Posts
I know I haven't been here long but good luck with the project and thanks for all the time you put in with Moderating duties.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Thanks Michelle and everyone else - you are all very kind :)

I am not totally leaving, just leaving modding - as Yung said I have taken on a new project for work and I just couldn't spend the time on here that I needed to - modding means reading almost every post, verifying new members coming in here, answering pms etc etc etc, it just wouldn't be fair to the other mods if one mod was only popping in occasionally.

This is a great forum, so many of us get so much out of it advice, friendship, it's a place to rant and share frustrations or happiness - I know Lynda will be a brilliant addition to the mod team.

Thanks again everyone!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts