Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
linda (kealohalinaka) made these adorable blankets for teddy and woody :D they have a cowboy pattern on them and are so soft :D

i brought one of the beds into the hallway because the light was better for the picture and they both followed me :grommit:

you're so sweet linda, thank you :)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have it set to auto all the time and hardly ever get red eyes. the one who sometimes does get glowing eyes is woody i usually don't post them because they are scary :lol:

you have a canon right?

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That blanket does look really comfy and soft. That's really funny how your chis followed you out into the hall when you took their blanket. I guess they really like it, and I don't blame them. I wish I was talented and could make stuff for my chis. That's so awesome!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pookypeds said:
Those blankets are so cool! And your guys look really handsome on them! Did the lady that made them use a pattern? I'd love to try to make one or two like that for my chi's!

i'm not sure if she did use a pattern. hopefully linda will see this and she can post if she did or not :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Those blankie's are the coolest, I have made about 20 or so in the past two years..
Just be warned though lol where your babies use them, Gizmo gets a static shock from them here, he jumps a mile and now lately he won't go near it. lmao he's afraid of it. I have humitifyer going 24/7 but the static is still there.. I've had to get a flannel sheet for his bed where he won't go near the fleece now lol..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts