Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sapphire is sending Lluvia a big thank you from SC. We love the items we got in Kathy's garage sale. The dress is perfect for spring. The bodysuit with a turtle neck is so warm and cozy.....but we'll have to wait until next fall when it gets cold agin to wear it. It was 86 degrees in SC. Love both items, thanks so much!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, i just love how pretty Sapphire looks in the flower dress and the pink turtleneck jumpsuit !!! :)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Aww You're Very Welcome Sapphire!! You look gorgeous in them!! Glad you loved them and they fit perfect!! Thanks for the pics! :love5:

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Sapphire will get to go to work with me tomorrow. She can wear her pretty new spring dress!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Sapphire is so lovely, perfect little model :)

Is she a blue tri colour? She is so pretty :)

x

·
Registered
387 Posts
Sapphire is such a little darling! Her coat is beautiful!

You mentioned that it was warm there. Have any of your pups started to lose their winter coats yet? Cai is and shedding like crazy! I just brushed and combed another tennis ball size of hair from him. lol

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sapphire is such a little darling! Her coat is beautiful!

You mentioned that it was warm there. Have any of your pups started to lose their winter coats yet? Cai is and shedding like crazy! I just brushed and combed another tennis ball size of hair from him. lol
I haven't noticed shedding yet. Last year Lady never really shed, Prince shredded a lot in mid summer which seems very late. I don't know Sapphire's pattern yet since I got her in October.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Your kids are so beautiful! The most beautiful long haired chis I've ever seen! :love1:

Grats on your score, Prince and Sapphire!:sunny: Happy Spring!!! 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

1 - 15 of 15 Posts