Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucy got a wonderful package from Shelly and Max! What a great surprise! We just loved everything and thought it was so awesome that you put so much time and effort into making such great gifts for Lucy! I tried to get some good pictures but lucy is less than a perfect model when it comes to taking pictures :rolleyes: so we did our best, but I have to say none of the them do justice to all the hardwork that shelly put into them. She made the cutest little poncho and a harness/vest that fits lucy like a glove. I'm really impressed because not only is it adorable on her, it's super functional and lucy is very hard to fit! Handmade gifts are just great and it shows how much time and thought that you put into everything you made.

Lucy also wants to give you a big thank you for the bone and I love the lip conditioner and the nail polish. You are so very thoughtful, it made our day :D

Oooh, dis a present for me ma???

Lemme gets a closer looks at all dis great stuff

Dis stuffs for me and my moms bailey you go gets your owns! Oh, hey you like my pink ponchos??!! Is warm and prettyful for mez! Oh, oh, and looks at mez beautiful blanket! Max and his mom must tinks mez pretty special to makes mez sumfin' so nice!:D

Iz show all you chis my pink poncho. My moms says I'z simply adorable in it!

Herez a good shot of my harness. Is lined and everythin'. Mom says I'll be warm in its too!

Lulu iz tells yous a secret...if you shares you bone wif me I give you...ummm... well, whats you want that iz got???

Das all for now...dat was hard work for me, I tink mez takes a nice nappy wifs my new blankets. I wuv my new blanket shelly. I send big kisses to yous and Max!

Thanks so much shelly we love everything so much!!! xx

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh wow! What special gifts! I'm totally in love with that poncho! The pic of Lucy in it is just about the cutest thing ever. :D And the harness is awesome. What a perfect fit. Gorgeous blanket too. Lu is a lucky little girl! :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Lucy looks great in her new poncho! Your right, it fits her perfectly, and it's absolutely adorable! The blanket and harness are really cute too!
Lucy is a lucky girl! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, nice gifts! i love that pink color on Lucy, the poncho is so cute, and that is a gorgeous handmade blanket :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wonderful gifts! I love love love the handmade blanket! Gorgeous!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
That poncho is the coolest thing I've ever seen and it seriously looks like it fits her perfectly! The blanket is great too and so sweet that it matches. Lucy looks like she is loving the attention :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
You're welcome Lucy and Stacia! I'm so glad everything fit her just right! Pink looks sooooo good on Lucy! She's beautiful! :love1: I decided to make a poncho cause that is one thing I haven't seen anyone have and it would be a good piece of clothing in these cooler months I know you'll soon have!:D

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well you did a great job and we love it all :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts