Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lynda, Jay, and the pups had a little weeknd getaway and were so sweet to send us a package! It was very thoughtful and the doggies loved the cookies!
Just wanted to say thank you so much for thinking of my babies. You are3 such a sweetheart! Xoxo

Mommy what's in here?? Is it for us?

Mojo wanted to see if he could guess what was in the box!

Come on! Open it!!

Mimi says its all hers!!!

Looks so good, I wanted to eat them!

Patiently waiting....look at Leo's face, he's drooling!

Lola waiting around the corner for some cookies!

Mmmmm soooo good!

Leo making sure he didn't leave any crumbs behind!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Hahaha, so glad you got the treats and they weren't totally smashed up. The doggie bakery in Asheville was amazing. They even had carrot cake slices and s'mores for dog. All made on site. I love the mini carob chip cookies. They look like human cookies! Glad they like them.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha, so glad you got the treats and they weren't totally smashed up. The doggie bakery in Asheville was amazing. They even had carrot cake slices and s'mores for dog. All made on site. I love the mini carob chip cookies. They look like human cookies! Glad they like them.
Thank you again!! I was surprised they were intact for the most part too. It was funny bc mimi started getting so overprotective of the box! Selfish girl! !

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So sweet! Lola, you need to get in there to make sure you get some! ;)

Lola is my crazy child, lol. She hates the floors, she prefers shag rugs and carpet. Haha.

Happy Saturday love!

Bry and I are headed out to dinner for some deep dish pizza (cheat night, down 9lbs from today's weigh in) and then we r going to one of my favorite doggie boutiques called Wetnose and shopping for us.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Lola is my crazy child, lol. She hates the floors, she prefers shag rugs and carpet. Haha.

Happy Saturday love!

Bry and I are headed out to dinner for some deep dish pizza (cheat night, down 9lbs from today's weigh in) and then we r going to one of my favorite doggie boutiques called Wetnose and shopping for us.

Haha sounds like Odie. Congrats on your weight loss!! Sounds like an awesome evening. Yesterday Odie was sunbathing on our balcony. Today it has been snowing non-stop since I woke up. I was going to go out and do some shopping today but now we're staying in. I need to get off of ebay! Haha. Have fun tonight!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha sounds like Odie. Congrats on your weight loss!! Sounds like an awesome evening. Yesterday Odie was sunbathing on our balcony. Today it has been snowing non-stop since I woke up. I was going to go out and do some shopping today but now we're staying in. I need to get off of ebay! Haha. Have fun tonight!
Thank you love! Heading home now! Doggies got some beef trachea, chicken necks, and chicken curl chews so they are gonna be so happy when we get home.

Snow again??? It's been rainy and cloudy here and I think we r getting snow next week again too. Talk about a nasty winter. Did you find anything good on ebay??? Ebay can be dangerous!! :)

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Thank you love! Heading home now! Doggies got some beef trachea, chicken necks, and chicken curl chews so they are gonna be so happy when we get home.

Snow again??? It's been rainy and cloudy here and I think we r getting snow next week again too. Talk about a nasty winter. Did you find anything good on ebay??? Ebay can be dangerous!! :)

Lucky dogs! I bought a beef trachea for Odie and she didn't even try chewing it. I wish I could find something that she likes! Our snow should melt soon hopefully. The bulbs in my garden are already coming up and they're going to be so confused. I usually like winter but only when it goes until the end of February. I did find something on ebay! I bought a purse and I'm checking out wallets now. :)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lucky dogs! I bought a beef trachea for Odie and she didn't even try chewing it. I wish I could find something that she likes! Our snow should melt soon hopefully. The bulbs in my garden are already coming up and they're going to be so confused. I usually like winter but only when it goes until the end of February. I did find something on ebay! I bought a purse and I'm checking out wallets now. :)
We got snow today!!!! Boooooooo! Did not see that one coming. Show me your bag! Now!! Did you find a wallet??? I want a new bag so bad but I'm going to have to wait til after the wedding bc I bought something for my car, spur of the moment purchase on Friday.

Home goods had a grand opening today 2 seconds from my house so bry and I went there this am. We got a cute wine sign that says stay calm drink wine, 3 max studio flower pots, and a furry pillow for a couch. The place was packed, I mean so packed we couldnt go down the aisles!!! All the stuff I found were things people set aside on end stands. Lol

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I am so glad your babies enjoyed their special treats! Mine ate too many treats for a couple days but they enjoyed them!!!! The doggie bakery on Asheville was like none I have ever seen! I even got some tiny homemade basketball cookies for March madness!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts