Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was so surprised yesterday to recieve a package in the mail for Minnie and Tootsie :D.

Minnie and Tootsie said to say Thank you so very, very much!!!! they love everything and they are giving the bows to peyton. they really love the treats and the toys OH, and i need to learn how to do those kind of cards, i Love it so much :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That was very very sweet! I love it all! What a great surprise!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was very very sweet! I love it all! What a great surprise!
i know... it really was so sweet . i love nice surprises like that and the girls love opening up packages :)

awwhhh! glad they like them! :D
they love them! :D ,thank u again and minnie and tootsie said to tell Tillie tots that they are deciding what to get her for her birthday in May :)

Aww! How nice! They certainly know when they're getting something specail just for them. So cute!
lol, yes... they really do. they have the best time looking in a new package :D

That is SO NICE!! Oh my gosh, the ladies on here are wonderful. Happy birthday to your girls!
Minnie and Tootsie say thank you very much :) ( i still cant believe they are 4 years old. seems like not long ago i got them...

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh, that's right... July. , thats what i meant :) , i see it on your Pita pata.

well, Latte .. the lady that gave me her said she never keeps track of any of there birthdays... i guess cause she has so many??? but she said Latte was 1 year and 3 months old and i've had her alittel over a month now.

Petyons birthday in in June, she' ll be 4

did u notice that minnie is wearing that same light pink velour hoodie dress that i sent for Tillie. it was chilly in the house this morning and it helps keep her warm

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
oh, that's right... July. , thats what i meant :) , i see it on your Pita pata.

well, Latte .. the lady that gave me her said she never keeps track of any of there birthdays... i guess cause she has so many??? but she said Latte was 1 year and 3 months old and i've had her alittel over a month now.

Petyons birthday in in June, she' ll be 4

did u notice that minnie is wearing that same light pink velour hoodie dress that i sent for Tillie. it was chilly in the house this morning and it helps keep her warm
Awwww will be sending prezzie ! And yes I did notice! Tillie LOVES that one lol x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts