Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The little sweaters that you sent Jade are absolutely adorable!!! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! :) I am envious of your talent. I can't knit at all.

The little multi colored sweater fits her pretty good. I took a little dart under the tummy so it would be a bit more snug. I think she'll be able to wear it for a few months, so that will be nice.

The little brown and blue sweater is still quite big on her, but maybe once she outgrows the multi colored one, she'll be big enough to wear it.

Again, we can't thank you enough for thinking about baby Jade. :)

Oh, and the note to Jade from Lily was SO precious! My whole family said, Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! :lol:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! Jade looks precious in her sweaters. Nice job Ann! It's so hard finding clothes for itty bitty chi's.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Teresa, isn't Ann the sweetest??? That sweater fits her perfectly. She is the sweetest, tiniest little precious angel in the world. I love the floppy ear. I almost don't want it to go back straight again. LOL. :)

Isn't it so much fun to make friends on our fabulous little forum???

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
The little sweaters that you sent Jade are absolutely adorable!!! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! :) I am envious of your talent. I can't knit at all.

The little multi colored sweater fits her pretty good. I took a little dart under the tummy so it would be a bit more snug. I think she'll be able to wear it for a few months, so that will be nice.

The little brown and blue sweater is still quite big on her, but maybe once she outgrows the multi colored one, she'll be big enough to wear it.

Again, we can't thank you enough for thinking about baby Jade. :)

Oh, and the note to Jade from Lily was SO precious! My whole family said, Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! :lol:

She looks so CUTE!! You are so very welcome - Lily worked hard on that letter :). If you want to shrink the brown one, wash it in hot water and dry it in the dryer. It's alpaca, so it will shrink, but keep an eye on it so it doesn't shrink too much! I'm so glad you like them - I found the red one this morning so I'll send it too. It is kind of in between the two sizes.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
i think i just died and gone to Chi heaven!! She is just adorable!!
Those sweaters would have taken a second to knit they're so teeeeeny HAHA great job! Just love her to death she's so gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Yup, they knit up pretty fast! Couple of hours each. I love to knit so I take advantage of every opportunity to do so.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you ladies! Ann was such a sweetheart to think of us. :) The sweaters are just as precious as they can be! :)

Ann, tell Lily she did a fabulous job on her letter. We loved it! Her little picture is so cute too! She's such a doll! Thanks for the care instructions. Oh yay, I can't wait to get the red one. :)

I so wish I could knit!

Robin, I love her little droopy ear, but I adore perky Chi ears. So I'll be happy when it goes back up. And I agree, it's so much fun to make friends on the forums. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay ladies, I can't knit, and my sewing ability is very limited. But I made Jade a sweater today too. Out of my daughters sock. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you ladies for the sweet comments! Ann is a Gem! We are so thankful for the pretty sweaters. :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
AWwww, I'm trying to catch up on all my threads this morning. The sock sweater is awesome!!! They are as cute as anything aren't they???

I've said this before and I'm saying it again, I would kill to get my hands on your nails!!!

I agree about the ears. I like them straight up too. Poor Coco's never went up. It just gives her such an adorable look floppy like that.

Ann rocks with the knitting.

I

·
0 Posts
awww what fab jumpers Ann made, shows my feeble attempts as knitting up soemthing rotten lol

That sock jumper looks super!! All mine had them as pups, chico didnt think much to his fluffy pink one though (it was the only odd sock I had at the time lol)

Those little jumpers are awesome, did you use self patterning yarn? Youre so talented. THeyre really fab and of course the lil chi model is just to die for, sooo sweet!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts