Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so suprised today to recieve ANOTHER gift from my very generous SS. I just LOVE the bowls so so so so so much! they're even nicer as they're personalised...

Mum are you joking? there's no food in here.... i'm so not impressed...

mum did you forget to put food in my new bowl???

mmmmmmmmmmm yummmmmm

It was hard to take pics becuase the bowls were so shiney! and the dogs kept moving, they were so excited.

Whoever my SS is i want them to know that i really appreciate my gift, i've been looking for nice bowls for ages!! i just adore them and they're just PERFECT!!!

My SS is so sneaky, the first gift came from Melbourne and this one came from Queensland so they're playing games HAHA but i love it.
Thank you so so so much, i just adore both my gifts and we feel so spoilt already!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG, those are gorgeous!!! I think I know who your santa is. I'm serious. I might be wrong but I've got a gut feeling that I know!!! Those are amazing bowls. Love them to pieces. I need some of those myself!!! Put some food in them for goodness sakes!!! LOL.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
So Robin you think you know who Tasha's secret santa is?? Im curious who do you think it is????

I love the bowls they are sooo cute. what a tricky santa lol but you never know you could have more than 1 lol... cant wait till xmas!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
WOW what an awesome gift.. they are absolutely GORGEOUS>

PS i LOVE LOVE your chis so much.. i am addicted to Pebbles and Shadow

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aw thanks everyone i do feel so spoilt!!

Apple what are you talking about? i could have 2 SS's?? how does that work?? or are you trying to trick me!!!!

Robin, has Lily been telling secrets again? how do you know who has me??

Oh the suspense is killing me but i'm loving being spoilt, i just hope i can spoil my SS the same way!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Those are sooo cute!!!! Hmmmm, once everyone's names get revealed, your Santa must share where they ordered those from.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
OMG whoever your SS is please, please please can you pm me. I really want to get bowls like that for Cookie and Lola. I promise I'll keep who you are a secret.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i can tell you all that they came from Queensland Australia and my SS ordered them from ebay but i wouldn't have a clue who it is! That's all the information i could get off the packaging HAHA.

Pebbles and Shadow just LOVE their bowls. I thought it was more of a present for me but they just love them and have eaten from them two nights in a row! with their old bowls they would get to a certian point and sit and wait for me to hand feed them, i think because the bowl would move around or taste funny but these stainless steel bowls are great! They lick every last bit up and with the rubber bottoms (that can be taken off for cleaning) they don't move around the floor whilst they eat!

I might have to get some of these for my ss person HAHA!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Cute! I just love how they are personalized. The chi's look very happy with their new bowls. :) Good job SS!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts