Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Max had also recieved 2 packages a few weeks ago with a Hello Kitty blanket and 2 toys (which he LOVES by the way.. and plays with them all the time!!! he'd never bothered with squeak toys before but suddenly since getting his toys from SS, he LOVES squeak toys! :lol: LOL :D )

Anyways.. Max got his SS gifts today, and he is very happy! :D

Max got lots of tasty treats, which he has been enjoying LOL! (and by the way.. pedigree beef schmackos are his absoloute FAVOURITE treat EVER, he has them every day when he is good! :D so he was excited when he seen a pack of schmackos, hehe!)

& He also got an adorable doggy cracker, which had a mini tennis ball inside!! he loves balls - so that was perfect for him!!!

& This adorable green jumper, which i LOVE! THANK YOU!!!! It fits perfectly too!

&& Also my SS was kind enough to include some treats for Hiro & Yoshi (my guinea pigs!)... that was super sweet! Thank you!!!! :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways here's the photos (Please excuse the dog hairs on the carpet LOL, we had just got up so we hadn't hoovered (vacumed) yet)!!

Yummmmmmm, my favourite - TREATS!!!

Can I have some, pleaseeeeeeeeee?

MAM! Sarah isn't giving me any of my treats! She's too busy with her silly camera!!!

Pleaseeeeee! Look I'm begging!!

Yummmmmy! This was worth the wait!!!

His cracker!!

& Just because i thought this one was funny, LOL!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very cute!! Love the one of him sitting up and begging! GREAT gifts SS!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope I don't know who my SS is! :( But whoeve you are, THANK YOU! :D :D :D xxx

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
This is so cute..Max looks very happy indeed. I am so loving the Pup Cracker ! We don't have those here it is tough enough to find the ones for people--maybe I'lll have to make one for mine so he isn't left out on Christmas.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts