Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mom got another present today from my SS !!!

She got chihuahua earrings, they are so pretty, they match my necklace/ her bracelet. she LOVES them !! ( she zoomed in so you could see the details, they are not really that big, hehe )

thank you Dexter and Pigeonsheep for making my mom so happy this Christmas

Me and my sisters thank you , we have been enjoying our nylabones and everything else you sent !!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
wow it got there fast! lol. glad u like it! hehehe yay for matchin earrings with ur bracelet :albino: hey minnie and tootsie i love ur beds! very elegant and the colorin is too cute :). i ordered myself a pair of chi earrings too hehe, well be matchin! :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oh and i see ur birdie! i keep forgettin u have birdies lol now i feel bad there was nuthin in the box for them :( yay peyton there again!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow it got there fast! lol. glad u like it! hehehe yay for matchin earrings with ur bracelet :albino: hey minnie and tootsie i love ur beds! very elegant and the colorin is too cute :). i ordered myself a pair of chi earrings too hehe, well be matchin! :lol:
it was such a surprise i was not expecting. remember the question about if i wore earrrings, i figured you changed your mind and got the bracelet instead :), My 3 girls have so many beds. lol. these ones are right by the sliding glass door that leads to the deck. they love laying there looking outside at everything. theres lots of squirrles and birds out there. but i have got to stop buying beds now, they have enough!!! the earrings are so cute, my taste exactly. i would of bought them for me if i saw them in a boutique :) .

oh and i see ur birdie! i keep forgettin u have birdies lol now i feel bad there was nuthin in the box for them :( yay peyton there again!
lol, i figured i'd throw a pic in there of junior and you noticed :D. all 3 of my birds are spoiled , they have everything. lol. i was almost gonna put something in your package for spenny and penny the geckos. but i didnt know what to get them :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
it was such a surprise i was not expecting. remember the question about if i wore earrrings, i figured you changed your mind and got the bracelet instead :), My 3 girls have so many beds. lol. these ones are right by the sliding glass door that leads to the deck. they love laying there looking outside at everything. theres lots of squirrles and birds out there. but i have got to stop buying beds now, they have enough!!! the earrings are so cute, my taste exactly. i would of bought them for me if i saw them in a boutique :) .

yay for surpriseses! :D lmao nope the earrings just werent ready at that time hehe~ i can only imagine how many beds!!! bet theyre all really nice too ;) dex is scared of birds LOL! :lol: awww~ i told the friend who makes them and she was delighted to hear that u loved them! :daisy:

lol, i figured i'd throw a pic in there of junior and you noticed :D. all 3 of my birds are spoiled , they have everything. lol. i was almost gonna put something in your package for spenny and penny the geckos. but i didnt know what to get them :)
yay! birdies are so cute ;) lmao i can see all the things thats hangin about in their cage! :D what kind of birds are they again? ;) ah well my geckos which i have 3 lol spenny, penny, and wendy are living at the boyfriend's place now, i gave them away to him for a while now. mum said if i wanted another pup ill have to give them "snakes" up LOL...she was not fond of them at all :foxes15:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oh and p.s: if u were thinkin of getting the iphone, today would be the day. at bestbuy for only today its buy 1 iphone 4 and get 1 free with new activation :albino: yay for e-mail newsletters lol ;)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yay! birdies are so cute ;) lmao i can see all the things thats hangin about in their cage! :D what kind of birds are they again? ;) ah well my geckos which i have 3 lol spenny, penny, and wendy are living at the boyfriend's place now, i gave them away to him for a while now. mum said if i wanted another pup ill have to give them "snakes" up LOL...she was not fond of them at all :foxes15:
they are all nice beds i have... lol. just way too many , and i almost bought another one yesterday on ebay. it was so pretty. shaped just like a victorian red velvet coach. but i did talk myself out of it. there's just no more room for anymore . LOL
my dogs love the birds and the birds love the dogs... we're just a happy little family here :D

that bird that you see in the pic is an African Grey Parrot. she's got quite a vocabulary and is so smart too. i've had her about 21 years or so.
my other 2 birds are cockateils. a very old one and a 2 year old one.
oh, good you get to see spenny , penny and wendy at the boyfreinds , and will get to have a dog too! i cant wait to see what kind of dog you get.

oh and p.s: if u were thinkin of getting the iphone, today would be the day. at bestbuy for only today its buy 1 iphone 4 and get 1 free with new activation :albino: yay for e-mail newsletters lol ;)
i think it may be awhile before i get one.... its just all too complicated for me right now. i think in a few months

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
they are all nice beds i have... lol. just way too many , and i almost bought another one yesterday on ebay. it was so pretty. shaped just like a victorian red velvet coach. but i did talk myself out of it. there's just no more room for anymore . LOL
my dogs love the birds and the birds love the dogs... we're just a happy little family here :D

that bird that you see in the pic is an African Grey Parrot. she's got quite a vocabulary and is so smart too. i've had her about 21 years or so.
my other 2 birds are cockateils. a very old one and a 2 year old one.
oh, good you get to see spenny , penny and wendy at the boyfreinds , and will get to have a dog too! i cant wait to see what kind of dog you get.

i think it may be awhile before i get one.... its just all too complicated for me right now. i think in a few months
wow now thats a long time to keep a bird healthy! ive had such bad luck with my birdie...when i had my pigeon :( yea i saw them today! they are all perfectly healthy and got fat tails :albino: omg i cant wait either! its just 8 months away...and wow dexter just farted ...hes snoozin on my lap right now :lol:

better get with it! before it gets even more complicated...ya know with flyin cars and all like in the jetsons! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts