Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Wow! I gets a surprise! Mom lets me open it... I is SO EXCITED! Lookit all my new stuffs!"

"I can't believe it! I gots BALLS! I gettin dem out FIRST!"

"Now I sees what dis is! A blankie! And a goose, my own goose! I LOVES gooses!"

"I will bites you goosy!"

"And LOOKIT my blankie! Yee Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I scweam with excitement!"

"yummy chicken tweats! My favorites!"

"And a new shirt! It says "Easy on the Eyes" which is perfect for me cuz I had that eye problem, ya know...."

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to my buddy Willy! And his mom Tracilea!! YAY!

"Oh, and my sis the cat thinks she gets da blankie - but she doesn't. Mom said it's MINE. So go away Madison!"

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Look how cute!! Him and those balls has he always loved them?
He has always loved balls. They are by far his favorite thing to play with. In fact, he IS OBSESSED with them and we have to put them up or he wouldn't do anything except play with them. He bats them all over the house, he hides them in his blankets and then digs them out again. His latest thing is to stand at the top of the stairs and drop one down. It bounces to the bottom and then he runs down and gets it and does it all over again.

Crazy!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He looks so happy! Is that his SS gift?
No, it was just Willy and his mom Tracilea being SUPER SWEET. I appreciate their thoughtfulness and kindness soooooo much!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oh brody! :D how cute u look with the mouth open with excitement! LOL. that blanket looks lovely and the chicken strips are my guy's fav as well as the duck tenders from vitalife. your ss made great choices! good going tracilea and willy! :albino:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Brody, you are such a fun doggie! Look at you screaming with excitement on that new blnakie. The Vitalife Duck Tenders are Frankie and Ben's favorite!
Have fun rolling your balls down the stairs you crazy boy!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Lucky Brody is so cute and adored that he gets prezzies just because! Wow!

I love how excited he gets whenever you guys get balls, its adorable. But the screaming pic is by far my favorite!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
!!YaY!! I am so glad Brody loved his presents :) What an absolute lil doll he is! I love the pics!! Its so nice to see him enjoying them. When I saw the balls, they were a MUST. They were screaming Brodys name to me lol they squeak! lol ;-) I got Willy the same blanket and goose and he is like a little mad man running around shaking that goose lol The easy on the eyes shirt was a must too lol Brody is easy on my eyes, like lil eye candy lol ;-) I just love that Brody! Can't wait to show my son these new pics

1 - 20 of 22 Posts