Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone ,

Just came to let you know I got bleus gift , it came broken :( sucks becuz it was a cute gift !!
I love love the harness I might have to contact you for 2more for my others if you don't mind. It fits great now k understand why u needed her size I'm sorry I just get so busy with work and them then by the time I get home I'm just spent and my kims goes into sleep mode .

Omg the monkey bleu loves it lol she cries to it carries it around its annoying but she loves it so I can handle it lol

When I picked box up from the post office I was like is the box making noise lol the last was like Yeaa!

I'm doing this from my phone so sorry for no pics , I asked pidg to post all the pics I just have to get one of Bleu with it on .

P.s.. I'm very sorry to my gift ppl I just put too much on my plate at once , I mailed out two gifts today but lost the other address but I found it so ill mail it in the morning . They other two gifts shoyld get to you by Tuesday the latest .

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'm glad that you and Bleu liked the gifts. Was it the bowl or the fire hydrant jar that broke? I had hoped that it was wrapped enough to so nothing would break, sorry about that. I'm glad that the harness fit. I knew that Bleu would like the monkey, I bought Mia the pig and she went crazy for it. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts