Total cutie pie!!

Everytime I see him or his name, I go:

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeennnnnn

in my mind. It comes from watching American Idol. :D
I do the same thing, only I think of a sandwich! :lol:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
you knw i'm not even going to say anything :angel13: but you know what i'm thinking ! a

where did you get him from? is it a breeder?your not far from me i'd go to nj to get a cutie like him!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
luv4mygirls said:
aw what a cutie pie! who was his parents? i wonder if chiwi and him are related ;)
If memory serves, Reuben & his parents were bred in NC (Say Chis works with this breeder and also breeds her own). So...unfortunately they're not related if Kathleen bred them!
Jill

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jamoka said:
where did you get him from? is it a breeder?your not far from me i'd go to nj to get a cutie like him!!!
Visit www.saychis.com ! She breeds her own long and short hair and she also offers babies from another breeder with whom she works in NC! Reuben was born down south!
Jill

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Jill said:
luv4mygirls said:
aw what a cutie pie! who was his parents? i wonder if chiwi and him are related ;)
If memory serves, Reuben & his parents were bred in NC (Say Chis works with this breeder and also breeds her own). So...unfortunately they're not related if Kathleen bred them!
Jill
ohhh ok an NC puppy. for some reason i thought saffron was the mom (i may have misread her e-mail to me when she told me about her new pups that she has. cause she did mention a blue brindle boy but like i said i must have misread lol. don't you just love walking into her house! ziggy (chiwi's dad) is such a greeter lol.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Jill said:
Oh YES! The Chihuahua Stampede in her house is QUITE impressive! The dogs are all little dolls...not an unfriendly one in the bunch!
It doesn't surprise me that you lost track of who's who with all those dogs around!
Gia
lol sssshhhh don't tell chiwi her mom is prolly the only one that is *ahem* not so friendly ;)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
see jill you going to get me in trouble!!! i went to her site and i think you guys might be hearing me talk about another puppy soon :roll: :( . i'm going to see if she has another brindle. she doesn't list prices. if oyu don't mind me asking how much did you pay for him?

that brindle and white puppy on the opeing page is a heartbreaker!!!

you guys i think i need help!! I'M CHI ADDICTED :laughing5:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL...more pix ADDED DAILY!!! LOL!!! Seriously...keep checking...I'm continually adding more.
Yes...I agree...the mommy Chi wasn't the friendliest of the bunch! :wink:
As for price...each differs...she's got show and pet quality, all sizes, they all differ in price...I think the range is from $900-$1500+...definately email or call her...she'll be happy to give you info!
Jill

1 - 18 of 18 Posts