Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't begin to tell you guys how much your kindness has meant to me since losing Abby.. You have been so thoughtful and I know you really understand the hurt we have been through.. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
There are some lovely people on here i agree with you,think it's only people who have animals know what you go through when you loose one

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
No matter how many times you go through it, it doesn't get any easier.

The world is such a better place with them, though - even with the pains of their leaving.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Deb, I just haven't been able to quit thinking about it. I would be so devastated, I know, and I also know I can't begin to imagine how you must feel. We can empathize, but we never truly and full feel and understand anothers hurt. Praying for comfort for you for sure.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I'm glad that we could be there for you, even though I know it doesn't take away the pain, having someone understand just how much your hurting can really mean the world at a time such as this.

Hoping you can find peace in her absence and begin to heal soon

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Deb,I am very sorry as you know.As time goes by it will get better I know it is hard on you losing tree in about six months.But remember God is still with you and will always be there with you.Just don't forget he is there.Please go look at this.Lend Me a Pup

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Deb,I am very sorry as you know.As time goes by it will get better I know it is hard on you losing three in about six months.But remember God is still with you and will always be there with you.Just don't forget he is there. Please go look at this.Lend Me a Pup
I went to the link you sent, and Kee, it is beautifiul.. Thank you for thinking of me during this time..

Thank you everyone for your sincere thoughts.. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I went to the link you sent, and Kee, it is beautifiul.. Thank you for thinking of me during this time..

Thank you everyone for your sincere thoughts.. Blessings, Deb
You are very welcome.Deb I am praying for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts