Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got pics of the crew with the exception of mojo, his tank straps were a little too long, so once I have my mom fix them, I will post his too!!
Thank you so much! I love love love the cocoa dress!! So much! Do u have any other ruff couture velour dresses in a small? And Leo is so handsome!!

The pics didnt come out the best, I think it was too sunny in my room!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Oh so cute! Your babies look adorable! I'm going to have to start getting some outfits soon, lol!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Super cute!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hi Zorana,
thanks for posting pics of Leo and Lola bean in there new outfits. it really made my day !! :D Leo does look very handsome in the love and rock thermal, and Lola is adorable in the sweet cocoa hoodie dress. i do have 3 more velour dresses left in ruff ruff couture in size S. i have the Sorbet hoodie dress which is pink w/ yellow trim and an ice cream cone applique in the bottom corner. then i have the shopping hoodie dress which is light lavender w/ pink trim and a heart w/rainbow and star applique in the bottom corner ( those 2 are sleeveless instead of the little cap sleave like the sweet cocoa one ) . then i have the Trixie dress that is velour. that one is hot pink w/ light pink trim. it has the cap sleeves and it has a skullhead applique in the middle of the back like where the cocoa cup is on the sweet cocoa one. this one does not have a hood, its a dress, not a hoodie.
let me know if you want any of these :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Elaine, I will google those later, now I'm off to shop for me! Lol. Have a great day!!
ok! have fun shopping !!! let me know what you buy :D. my day isnt going to be as fun as yours... i'm just doing housework today ... but i'll be going to the beach on tuesday so cant wait for that

·
Registered
725 Posts
So cute I just love Elaine's stuff I'm going to have to get some more for Charlie soon but right now its just too darn hot to wear clothes I wish I didn't have too lol. Come Fall/winter Charlie will need some things

1 - 10 of 10 Posts