Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We love getting packages from Auntie Elaina in the mail. Everything fits great, looks brand new and came at a bargain with fast shipping. You just can't beat Auntie Elaina's service. Thank you so much!

Lady says "thank you for the pretty summer dress"!

Prince is styling in his airplane tank!

....and the two together after a walk in their new digs!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
A happy thread?!? Lol.

Your babies are so cute Lynda. I especially love Prince's shirt. Very colorful and spring appropriate, as is Lady's dress. Very nice.

Auntie Elaine is pretty awesome :)

Sent from Petguide.com App
Thank you so much. The Ruff Ruff XS fits Prince so well. Doesn't cover up that important man part on a shorter bodied pup ;). I LOVE that Auntie Elaine doesn't way overcharge for shipping these tiny little clothes too!

·
Registered
273 Posts
aww cute I just noticed you have your chi on one leash I have never seen that before is it easy to train them like that? seems like it must have been hard. You you recommend it?

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aww cute I just noticed you have your chi on one leash I have never seen that before is it easy to train them like that? seems like it must have been hard. You you recommend it?
It is a leash coupler. I love it because they don't get tangled. It did freak them out for a couple days but they got used to it in about a week. They are absolutely fine with it now. The only thing is Lady has to be on the outside and Prince on the inside. They always adjust to that positioning on their own!

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
They look awesome! I love the photos and their new clothes! My package arrived last night but I have not had time to open it yet.

I tried using a coupler but sonny drags BG LOL I am going to try it again though as it was a lot easier.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They look awesome! I love the photos and their new clothes! My package arrived last night but I have not had time to open it yet.

I tried using a coupler but sonny drags BG LOL I am going to try it again though as it was a lot easier.
Lady dragged Prince initially but they worked it out. I wasn't sure the coupler would work but I am happy it did. It is so much easier!

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
Lady dragged Prince initially but they worked it out. I wasn't sure the coupler would work but I am happy it did. It is so much easier!
I am hoping to work with them on using one as it is easier but it seems like they both wanted to go opposit directions and I felt bad for BG LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts