Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are new here and we just got our 1st chihuahua a couple months ago. His name is Bruce and he just turned 8 months and he is already so full of personality. Many people mistake him for a terrier because his face is very different than most dogs we've seen.

I have been following the boards for any issues we have and decided to finally join up so we can ask questions and help others with similar issues we've slowly encountered.

Looking forward to joining the crew!

Adam and Dominique AND Bruce!

· Banned
10,736 Posts
Welcome Adam, Dominique and super handsome Bruce!!! :hello1:

So glad you guys decided to join!

Enjoy yourselves!

· Banned
10,736 Posts
It does look like he has a little rat terrier in him. He's really stunning.

Your pictures are awesome quality by the way. What do you use?

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just got my hands on a Canon 5D Mark II w/ 50mm 1.4 lens. He's obviously my new favorite subject because of all the expressions he uses in all the pictures. He's so curious about the camera and almost puts on a show for it! All my pictures are on my Flickr site.. flickr.com/adamvacancy

· Banned
10,736 Posts
I took a look at some of your shots, you are a very talented photographer. :thumbright:
Your wife is stunning, and the family pics are heart melting. Thanks for sharing!

I'll be looking forward to more pics of Bruce!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.