Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i saw your boys in their shirts i was up at walmart and saw how many cute ones they have!! rocky wont wear shirts so i could only get oscar one but heres a pic of the one i got him there:

and one of my rocky boy! just bc hes so cute lol

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Hey Tiff! Your Welcome. Isn't Oscar cute as can be and that shirt is the berries! It was sooooooo hard to choose just three! LOL Glad you found something you and Oscar like! Hugs.

Did your Walmart have those real tiny ones?

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks alisha- i love his ear fringe too it makes him look even sweeter i think hehe :D :D i am amazed that its STILL growing noticabley too, on his tail and pants mostly now :D

thanks jen-i like the blue on him too, they had orange but i thought it would be too much lol :D

chis rule said:
Hey Tiff! Your Welcome. Isn't Oscar cute as can be and that shirt is the berries! It was sooooooo hard to choose just three! LOL Glad you found something you and Oscar like! Hugs.

Did your Walmart have those real tiny ones?
hehe yea they had lots and lots of really small sizes oscar wears an xs, and its still a little loose but he likes it lol. i hope they come out with cute sweaters and stuff for winter too. i also LOVE that theres a hole for the harness to come through! :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Awww that is sooo cute! How much does he weigh? I want to get Leo some clothes and he is 4.5lbs so I'm not sure if he'd be an XS.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks. im not sure of his exact weight but hes somewhere between 3 1/2 -4 lbs. you can always measure him and compare it to the size chart they have on the clothes. :D

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
*Tiffany* said:
hehe yea they had lots and lots of really small sizes oscar wears an xs, and its still a little loose but he likes it lol. i hope they come out with cute sweaters and stuff for winter too. i also LOVE that theres a hole for the harness to come through! :D
Your's is nicer than the ones I got then. Ours didn't have the opening for the leash. I love the ones that do though, they are really nice. Much easier than the ones with no opening.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The had a cute orange one that said "did you say walk?" lol and i think they had a green one that said "woof". i might have to go get a few more lol they are really cute. what brand is yours called? mine is max and lucy. :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Awww he looks really cute! I think blue is his color. :wink: Rocky is as handsome as ever. :love5:

I love Wal-Mart, they've got tons of doggy stuff, Target does too now. :)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
*Tiffany* said:
The had a cute orange one that said "did you say walk?" lol and i think they had a green one that said "woof". i might have to go get a few more lol they are really cute. what brand is yours called? mine is max and lucy. :D
SimplyDog is the name of the line we bought Bu boy and Ern! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts