Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks so much! I didn't get to take pics of PJ with the gifts (sorry) but i was rushing and i couldnt .

but here's what he got (BTW his mom LOVED everything!!:hello1:)

i can't wait to see what Justice and Jasper got :hello1:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
What great gifties and the merchandicing display is fabulous--you did a stellar job there !

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What great gifties and the merchandicing display is fabulous--you did a stellar job there !

YES! lol i wanted that jacket!! we was fighting over the jacket but Pj's mom won because lol none of mine could fit it ! then we was fighting over the toy Jasper LOVES toys and he's a toy hog lol so i wanted to steal it but again she won . can't wait till i see theirs

lol about the display mind you i was in the car! i'm good:coolwink:

Phoebe is happy that PJ likes his prezzies :)
thanks so much his mom , was raving about it !

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awesome!!! driving and taking pics woohoo nothing safer! hahah :D wow that 1 million bones sure is something! :eek: lovely stuff! oh and oooo antler!!!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome!!! driving and taking pics woohoo nothing safer! hahah :D wow that 1 million bones sure is something! :eek: lovely stuff! oh and oooo antler!!!

LLS! i was the passager! yes my friend was loving the million bones thing, she's like you really love chihuahuas to find all these ppl that loves chis also , so i was like yea i'm cool like that :rolleyes::coolwink: so she said she wants in on the next sg exchange! lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Where's the babies!?! Great gifts!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where's the babies!?! Great gifts!
Sorry that day I wasn't going to my friends house , and o know you guys would have wanted to see the gifts but when I go over there ill take pics of him in his clothes

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
The SB was so good to you! I must say the display in the car was quite unique!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts