Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robbie, the bedsack is amazing - so soft and top quality!!! Lucy has claimed it her own so Bam doesn't get in it much but i see him sneaking in once in a while! lucy will hop in and out of it ALL day - and drag her toys into it and nap! it's adorable, thank you!!

here she is!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
OMG that is so cute!
I love the colours and Lucy has that look on her face as if to say.. "this is mine, come near it and i'll bite you" HAHAA SO CUTE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lucy LOVES it!!! at first, she didn't know what it was, she would drag it around like a toy, then sit on top of the sack part, btu eventually, she figured it out!! what a silly girl!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
it's so cute! i wish madison would go to her bed to nap. how did lucy learn that? is her bed in a pen? also, do they just know to snuggle in when its cold? madison has a regular bed and i mad her a blanket to snuggle up in, and she has a few receiving blankets, too, but i worry she'll get too cold now that fall is coming!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness, Lucy looks so cute in her awesome new snuggy sack. She is just a doll, Ahra! And sweet Bam is such a cutie pie! :)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure, lucy and bam are big fans of warmth and snuggly places so they are always tryign to snuggle wherever they can!!! for lucy, if a human lap is not available for a napping location, she will just go to any comfy place and nap.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Robbie's bedsacks are amazing! I have the exact same one for Maxx and he loves it. The girls love their pink polka dot bedsacks too.
Lucy looks very cozy and happy in her new bed. :)

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Oh how cute! I love those colors, and the polka dots. For some reason the polka dotted ones really stand out and appeal to me.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
it's so cute! i wish madison would go to her bed to nap. how did lucy learn that? is her bed in a pen? also, do they just know to snuggle in when its cold? madison has a regular bed and i mad her a blanket to snuggle up in, and she has a few receiving blankets, too, but i worry she'll get too cold now that fall is coming!
Emily, I read somewhere that chis are born burrowers. that they will burrow around and dig out just so until they get their blankets exactly how they want them if they are cold. zoe didnt burrow at first when she was little, but then she just did. it was like one day it occurred to her to change her little world to suit her and she did. and she has been changing things ever since...lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts