Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy cow girl, you are too sweet! You told me you picked me up some beads but I wasn't expecting a beaders package of wonderfulness! You picked out some great beads and I just love them. That was just too thoughtful of you! I already have some ideas and I can't thank you enough. It made my day to get such an awesome package!

Now I get to sort beads, and count beads, and organize beads..whoo whooo!:D

Your the best. Here's some pics but they don't do them justice at all!

It even came with a "paw" signed card from Pippa and Elliot...awww..too cute!

Not the best picture..but you get the idea :)

Really Em, that was so kind of you! Thanks so much! xx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
We have the best people here don't we. Wonderful!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww how incredibly sweet and thoughtful of Emerald!! They are all soooo pretty!! :)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have the best people here don't we. Wonderful!!!
Yes, we do have some really wonderful people on this forum :daisy:

So sweet of Em and so unexpected! I couldn't believe the weight of the package, I thought, what did she put in here rocks? lol!

xx

·
Registered
588 Posts
I can't wait to see what you do with them, as you're so talented. I knew you'd been feeling a bit under the weather lately, so I figured you could use something you loved to take your mind of things for a bit!!!!

Glad you liked all of them, I tried to get a variety!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are all too sweet. Once I'm feeling a bit better I will start to make some things and of course show you all what I come up with. I already have a necklace laid out in my mind for my princess "b" :) Lulu is less interested in modeling and stuff for me but I'll come up with something smashing for her too of course :) Who knows maybe I'll do another give away soon ;) I have some new ideas I'd like to try out. Usually I use strechy beading plastic so that it slips over the head, but there are some really adorable clasps out there and it might work nicer, esp. on a LC.

I can't wait to see what you do with them, as you're so talented. I knew you'd been feeling a bit under the weather lately, so I figured you could use something you loved to take your mind of things for a bit!!!!

Glad you liked all of them, I tried to get a variety!
Really Em, they are great. I love variety in my collection it gives you so many places to go. A lot of them make wonderful "charms" something I was running low on :)

Love ya babe, your the best ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts