Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, everyone, I am a newbie here and have obediently read all of the rules and FAQs...

I just want to say how happy I am to have found such a nice forum and group of people, from the crafts posts to the health questions and everything in between. You all seem very genuine. And I am also happy to find a group of people who are as obsessed with their chi's as I am! Lol!

Word of warning... I will be posting quite a bit so I can reach the 75 post mark and get my own siggy with a pic of my beautiful boy! :)

Can't wait to learn more about you all!

~Cindy

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Start by posting pictures :-D We loooove pictures here! And we hope you stick around. There is always something new to learn here, and a lot of great people and lovely chis :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to upload some pics, but for some reason I can't! I am on an iPad, do you think that is why? I also tried from my phone and it said UPLOADS DISABLED. I am going to try from my hubby's laptop, but is there a rule about posting pics as a newbie?

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Welcome Cindy...shouldn't be a problem, I have an ipad. do you have the photobucket app, for it. If not get it, makes it much easier. I just take most pics with my iphone and send it directly to my photobucket and i can post from the iphone, ipad or computer.

Lori

I would love to upload some pics, but for some reason I can't! I am on an iPad, do you think that is why? I also tried from my phone and it said UPLOADS DISABLED. I am going to try from my hubby's laptop, but is there a rule about posting pics as a newbie?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome, Cindy. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts