Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's that over there?...it's new! (ugh dont mind the pillow in the back...just realized he marked on it lol)

hold up ma i need to itchies

ok im ready!

*sniffilies sniffy* what this be?

whoaaaa new smell, *steps back*

pink papppperrrrr!!!!

i eats u up pink paper!

a chiwawa in a bag?....that's posposterous!

how embarrasin~~

is this even on me right?

cynthia u cwafty! made me a howleen outfit & a charm dangly on it

look at all my stuff! that rubber thing smells, u can have it ma. i evens got a bloo monkey to add to my toystuff! i thinks that toy box is too small for all my toys....but it ok! it will fit a tiny bits of it hehehe. tweats from petco too!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ma ma!

maaaaaaaa >:|

mi funny pose of the day just for you ricky & coco

yaoooowwwww this was too early to have flashies when i just wokeup

do i looks cute?

time to cause mischief!

thanks cynthia! :D u sure wrote the addresses HUGE on the box lmaoooo! awesome stuff! wonder if he is gonna like the chef michaels...hmm! my mom liked that blue bag and wanted to keep it lmaoooo.i loved the chihuahua rubber stamp! stamps are so fun to put on cards! i think i'll try it out on my next card

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
You are both very welcome! I had fun shopping and making things for Dexter, he is a good boy and true to his heart. I couldn't find a long coat chi stamp =(
the chef micheals I use as a treat sometimes as they like to pick out different stuff in it thought dexter might enjoy it too. once I saw the monkey I thought of him.
Enjoy the goodies!! glad you guys got it and enjoyed them now get some rest and relax..

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awesome! Dexter sure expresses himself well (facial expressions) so cute! Everything is adorable, and looks like he enjoyed his gifts.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Look at all your stuff. That is awesome. Love the doggie dog bed and love the jester neck wear. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome gifts! I love the Halloween vest, how fun! That chi stamp is fantastic too, I'll have to keep my eye out for one of those. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wow, Dex..what a nice surprise... And you do look so stunning in your "spookey" vest/harness!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Cynthia did fabulous! She picked out awesome gifts for Dex. Lucky boy!!! Great gifts!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
aww he even got to chew up the tissue paper - and he is such an expressive dog!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts