Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say thanks for coming out and meeting me and chiwi! we had a great time! kemo is sooo handsome pictures don't do him justice! and bindi! my goodness what a little social butterfly! kemo may not have liked chiwi but man she liked him lol! *ssshhh dont' tell guiness :wink: *

i hope that all the future meetups will have more members. i'm working on it though! hope you had a nice day. i see you went to the beach afterwards, me and chiwi took a nap when we got hom lol!

it was nice meeting you and your husband, and especially your babies, look forward to seeing you again :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Hey Mandi :wave:

It was nice seeing you too, what a dork I am not getting a pic of the both of us and I forgot to show u the stroller :roll: your mind is not the only one to go :lol:

I hope it gets bigger too, I look forward to the future ones. :D

Chiwi is a little doll :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kemo's mamma said:
Hey Mandi :wave:

It was nice seeing you too, what a dork I am not getting a pic of the both of us and I forgot to show u the stroller :roll: your mind is not the only one to go :lol:

I hope it gets bigger too, I look forward to the future ones. :D

Chiwi is a little doll :D
lol yeah duh, we should have gotten a pic of all of us (dogs and humans!) next time! chiwi is still tuckered out! she's been sleeping a lot since we got home, she wakes up eats drinks goes potty barks at her pollo loco then back to sleep! that was the longest she's ever been out! (oh and thank you for the comment you made in your other post i'm nice and pretty :oops: :oops: :oops: big time blushing!) speaking of i wanted to ask what color eyeshadow you were wearing....... (i'm such a make-up wh*re, like you couldn't tell lol)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
TikiLola said:
I'm glad the weather held out for you guys :toothy2: Hope to see you at the next one :)
I hope to see u too although the next one is a Sat and the date is bad for me :cry: it took us a good hour or more to get there :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
luvmypuppet said:
speaking of i wanted to ask what color eyeshadow you were wearing....... (i'm such a make-up wh*re, like you couldn't tell lol)
it Maybelline something or other - I will look

1 - 10 of 10 Posts