Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks heaps Cristi, I got Honey's Package today here are some pics of honey in her new gear. She loves them cant thank you enough!!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YAy! I am so glad they fit her, and she looks great! :) Do you like them? Hope Keona's fits as well :-D
I love them! I will drop Keona's of to Sugarbaby tomorrow, She is going to love them, and I'm sure Keona's will fit her perfect. I cant thank you enough!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw how cute is Honey! She looks adorable in her new harness, I love the pattern and colors. :) What a lucky girl!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aw how cute is Honey! She looks adorable in her new harness, I love the pattern and colors. :) What a lucky girl!

Aw Honey looks so sweet in her new harness! Those are adorable, love the hearts one especially.
Thanks Girls!
I love them, I am soooooo thankful to Kristi, for ordering them and going to all the hassle of running around to the post office ETC for me!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awl what a pretty girl with her new harness. That is the same one I got for leila and i love it, so colorful :D
Kristi is so sweet :)
I know! I seen the pics you posted of Leila in hers, the pattern looked amazing on her black coat! I just had to have one for Honey. And Yes Kristi Is a sweetheart!! :hello1:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone, I reckon she looks super cute myself!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts