Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A big Thank you to Flippedstars :) without you our girls couldn't look so cool :) .
Keonas fits perfect and looks so much better than the puppia , now she fits in with all the guys and gals ............

some might not know but this is her big sis Honey ( same mum different dad ) who i might add is on a diet of raw and is losing the kgs so yay for miss Honey .

IN THEIR NEW COOL HARNESS'S , THANKS TO FLIPPEDSTARS :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Awww they both look lovely

Both Tracy and I commented on honeys mums (idk her name sorry) thread where she said she was eating beef and lamb but she didn't respond just wanted to say again that she must have bone and organ on the correct ratios or she could end up one very sick doggy

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww they both look lovely

Both Tracy and I commented on honeys mums (idk her name sorry) thread where she said she was eating beef and lamb but she didn't respond just wanted to say again that she must have bone and organ on the correct ratios or she could end up one very sick doggy
its Amanda :) , she may not have noticed the comments but she has catered for that as well :) , she has been watching the raw threads :) .

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they both look so adorable!! :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Good good was just worried coz all she said was beef and lamb
I have her diet all sorted, I have been watching your raw threads like sugarbaby said! Honey is responding really well, and looks like she has lost a bit.. we will see tomorrow when she gets weighed! Also she has heaps more energy... and is less stinky BONUS!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics Bella, They turned out awesome!!! What a pair of cuties :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They look great :) Now your girls can be the hotties on the block since no one else is AUS has those harnesses :-D
we have already had someone comment about them lol
its so easy to get decent harnesses for my other 3 but trying to find a decent one small enough for keona is quite a mission , only choice really was a puppia and she pulls herself out of it , plus we just got 3 harnesses and 2 leads for what we pay for one puppia and lead here lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts