Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hee hee made u look! :p

Well i am leaving, I'm going to a festival, And on the way back i am picking up Minks!!! YAY!! im leaving on sat and in case i dont get a chance to come back on (you'll be lucky :p) im gonna say Bye now just in case :D
Its a shame i dont have a digital camera so iwont be able to post up picks of her when she first gets here :( :( :(
Oh well... i just CANT wait to get Minka!!!!
Seems like it was just yesterday she was 2 days old!!

Ima Miss you all! Who am i gonna rant about Chi's at?!?!?!

See you next Saturday!!

Love n hugs
:angel1:
S xXx :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
You are a stinker. :wink: I thought we had another one who'd quit her job. :lol:

Have a great time and I can't wait to see Minka pics the minute you are able to post them. :)
lol yeah i thought you joined the job suitters of this forum lol........

have a great time!!! i can't wait til minka is home with you! how exciting!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
You are a stinker. :wink: I thought we had another one who'd quit her job. :lol:

Have a great time and I can't wait to see Minka pics the minute you are able to post them. :)
me too :D :D

i'm glad you can get minka.......too bad you can't post pics :cry:

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
-x_Sydney_x- said:
Hee hee made u look! :p

Well i am leaving, I'm going to a festival, And on the way back i am picking up Minks!!! YAY!! im leaving on sat and in case i dont get a chance to come back on (you'll be lucky :p) im gonna say Bye now just in case :D
Its a shame i dont have a digital camera so iwont be able to post up picks of her when she first gets here :( :( :(
Oh well... i just CANT wait to get Minka!!!!
Seems like it was just yesterday she was 2 days old!!

Ima Miss you all! Who am i gonna rant about Chi's at?!?!?!

See you next Saturday!!

Love n hugs
:angel1:
S xXx :wave:
You can get cheap digital camersa for 25-50$ at places like OFFICE MAX or TARGET or BEST BUY, KMART or WALMART. OOOOR OFFICE DEPOT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts