Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've managed to escape for the weekend and I'm over visiting my parents so my partner is now Pablos Daddy/Mummy for the weekend ;)

My parents own two English Bull Terriers very high energy dogs the male weighs in about 7 stone of just pure muscle but one of the nicest natured dogs I've ever came across.

But wow…. Walking them is insane I am so used to a nice calm walk with Pablo who weighs 4 pounds so I don't even notice him pulling on the lead. Walking these guys is a work out I've never sweated so much in my life lol!

This is Gibson he's the male..

This is Jeanie the female ..

Playing! So happy..

Eyeing me up as i type this :laughing5:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohhh, wow. Gibson and Jeanie are gorgeous, I love them !!! :). i'll have to look up how many pounds 7 stone is . they do look very large . hehe
Gibson is huge he's a total softy though, thinks he is a chi! Wants to sit on your lap but when he does you can't get him off he's so bloody heavy! :laughing5:

He just follows you around for pets all the time he waited outside the bathroom for me last night he's basically a doggie stalker!

And 7 stone is about 98 pounds, his chest width is huge and his head too sometimes he will get mega excited about getting petted and jump on you he's knocked me over about 6 times since I've been here.. not that I mind I love all dogs big and small :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awww look at those happy faces 🐶😍. I've never walked a dog that wasn't a chihuahua lol. So I would likely get dragged! As I'm not bigger than much myself!😂😂
I'm the same Gibson is just a tad lighter than me and oh god should've seen the state of me walking him ? my arms are sore! He loves picking up things on a walk especially bottles and crisp packets and if he wanted to go a certain direction he was going it no stopping him ? I'll stick to my chihuahuas!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts