Gimme that!!

It's mine now...

Try and catch me!

Sophie- 16weeks

Chloe back home after a long day of play

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I would love spend the day with your girls. I think they could definitely help me lose a pound or two if I ran with them!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos. Wow, you should be a professional photographer. You capture the very essence of what it means to be a dog. I just am in AWE of your work. Fantastic. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
You should be a professional, realllly!!!!!!!!!! Great close up of Chloe's face. I love looking at your pics. Will you come take pics of mine? Please?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Your pictures are stunning! What beautiful little babies you have. They are always doing something fun outside.:)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww! lovely pics. that feather one looks crazy. i dont let my guy touch feathers though...too many whats that word...infectious things can be laying about on it. i dont even touch those myself ^^ other than that wow they look like they are having sucha ball together!!! ;)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wold love to takes pics of your two little beauties heheh!

And I used to be a freak about germy things..then i realized that all the crap and poop that she has eaten in her entire life hasn't done anything yet....so i let them have their fun

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I would love for you to take photos of my Zoey. Those are some of the best photos I have ever seen. You just have that eye for good photos and the camera to go with it. They are stunning. And of course perfect subjucts to photograph.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have to agree... you take AWESOME pics of your dogs. Zoe is always blurry in pics that should be good. I'm not so good with the camera. I love your pics.. and the dogs are gorgeous too!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I love that last picture of Chloe. She looks so very happy. Your in motion shots are great too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts