Discussion Starter #1
Daisy goes all side-ways when I talk to her lol

Chloe says "theres something weird in the pool over here guys"

My baby girls

"Hey mom!"

The boys and Chloe's hiney

Jack

Leila

Funny picture of Nickey scratching his back on the chair, Jack making a weird face and Chloe sitting on the chair like she owns the place lol

Hairy Daisy

Jack by the pool

·
Registered
181 Posts
Lol are they getting along well wih Daisy (isn't she new?)?

O and since you have a pool, do you let them swim in it. We just got one.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They all get along really well. Daisy is a more mellow chi and doesn't really play and run around with them but they don't fight at all or anything like that. The chis don't really swim. Jack has fallen in a bunch of times but didn't seem happy about it lol They do like to come on floats and rafts though and Jack will come in and stand on the first step when we're in the pool.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Our chis have never swam. My first dog and chi died in 2005 but she loved to swim. We went to the lake house our friend owned and she was outside. Well my dad was floating out on the lake when Emily just took off running and leaped off the dock into the lake and swam all the way out to him. My mom was screaming the whole time thinking she was going to drown. But she didn't and she loved the water. Now have our pool we are trying to decide if we will let them in.

·
Registered
412 Posts
They are really lovely pics, Daisy look like she is right at home bless her. Gosh she has such a thick coat. Jack looks fab.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Love your pics! Great closeups. May I ask what camera you use?
Hugs,
Soozie

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thanks, the Canon Power Shot takes great photos. We have an HP Photosmart 620 but photos are not that good. I will check out this Canon. =)
Hugs,
Soozie

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I just love your chi's, Katie!!!:love1: Pedro does the sideways thing, too when my daughter comes over and talks to him! Daisy is so cute! You are soooooo lucky to have all those wonderful chi's!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
They are all so Beautiful! I just love the pick of Daisy wiggling while you are talking to her:)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Love the photos. You have a beautiful chi family.

Leila looks like my first chihuahua that I adopted over 20 years ago. It's good to see Daisy adjusting well with her chi siblings. She looks so happy - what a cutie.

·
Registered
421 Posts

Awwww, what lovely, lovely photos! Daisy is completely gorgeous, and I am so very pleased to hear and see how well she's settled in!

Ellie hates the idea of swimmin I think; she wont even go near the river when we take her out! lol :lol: She did once go in the sea but I think that was only because she was following me and wondered in without realising it! lol

x

·
Registered
877 Posts
I love the pictures. They are adorable!
Daisy is very fluffy! Lovely coat!
Jinxy swims... she's not crazy about it, but she doesn't mind it either...

·
Registered
803 Posts
Wonderful wonderful wonderful Lovely chis lovely pics

1 - 18 of 18 Posts