Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been gone more than usual this weekend, and the babies have been exceptionally snuggly when we get home, but also exceptionally demanding for attention.

I picked up a new camera today and thought I'd share some shots...Still getting used to the camera, though!

This is Pedro (half Chi, half Cairn terrier) with his "Did you say BATH" look:

And here is the face I cannot resist or deny anything!

Gracie, pretending she didn't jump up on the bed by herself - funny, since she always needs a lift when I'm in the room, and is quite dramatic about it...

And another of Gracie, thinking how much she hates it when I make her wear her brother's clothes...She thinks he's somewhat of a thug...

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
that skull shirt is soooooooo cute!!!

Baby pretends she can't get on the bed too and I've seen her thousands of times get up on the bench then to the bed but occasionally she goes through phases where she whimpers and pretends to try to get up until I pick her up lol! little bums

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gracie is awful! Anything to get carried around like a princess! I walked in the bedroom and caught her lying on the bed, and she gave me that innocent look. I'm sure if she could talk she would say that Pedro helped her up there!

Here are a couple more of them from today - we were putting together a new tv and setting it up, and both of them were right in the midst of everything!

It's been a good sweater day! It's cold and windy, and we had snow flurries this a.m.!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
So cute! I just love their expressions :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What an incredibly sweet, adorable bunch you have there! I love the Purple sweaters! They look so nice on the babies! Super cute pics! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts