Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally went into labor Friday afternoon and Jadyn Christine was born Friday evening at 8:15 and weighing 7pounds 13 ounces. I walked in the hospital and 2.5 hours later she was born. It was a quick delivery, but not what I had envisioned. It was all back labor and it's amazing just how much pain the human body can endure.. lol I'm so glad it's now over. :)

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Oh my gosh! I just got so excited when I read the title to this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad everything went well! I can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
SnickersMom said:
How much did it hurt? Whenever someone has a baby, that's all I can think of. But no one ever remembers because they are so in looooove with their baby.
oh I remember its hurts whole lots :(
hardest thing I have ever done physically and I used to bench press 154

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks all! I took the following picture this morning. I thought it was so cute. Everyone is adjusting quite well to Jadyn. While I was in the hospital, I sent home with my husband Jadyn's hat so Zeus could smell her ahead of time. When I came home, I sat next to Zeus with Jadyn and let him smell her. He licks her toes and runs to the bassinet when she cries. Alex is really good with her too. Jadyn will sneeze and Alex tells her "Bless you, Jadyn". Yesterday, I was changing Jadyn's diaper and Alex said "Jadyn, you're suppose to go potty on the toilet." ... so cute. :)

How much did it hurt?
To be honest, it did hurt a lot once my water broke at the hospital (doctor broke it). I had back labor which I'm told is the worst to have. What's worse was her heartbeat started dropping so the doctor had to be very evasive to get her out quick to avoid me having an emergency c-section, so the pain was much more then what would normally be. It was too late for an epidural since when I got to the hospital I was already at 7cm. The doctor did give me some numbing medicine in my back, but it wore off within an hour. I'm bouncing back fairly quick. I'm already wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes and my energy is back.

Thanks again for the well wishes. :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts