Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad put her on there and she totally loved it. It allowed her to enjoy the sun even more :coolwink:

An appearance from Butterrrrrr

PLUS: It occurred to me that most of my photos are always of dogs laying around so this short video shows that they do walk around from time to time! ;):eek::hello1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qOOFM1Nq4Y

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Well just look at Ms. Britney! Isn't she a Princess! Butter is such a cutie! You have 2 precious girls! :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Britney looks to be the exact colour of my pup Coco only shes long haired, i hardly ever find pics of chis the same colour as her! Wud u call Britney blue and white with small bits of tan?? shes beautiful!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Britney looks to be the exact colour of my pup Coco only shes long haired, i hardly ever find pics of chis the same colour as her! Wud u call Britney blue and white with small bits of tan?? shes beautiful!
I believe Britney would be categorized as a Blue tri-color, there's a handful on here actually! All the white on her face is from her age, but she does have a bit of it on her chest and of course the tan is on her chest and legs :daisy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts