Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
O-M-G!!! WHAT a face!!! I LOVE this shot! Look at that little smirk! She is sooo darn adorable I want to give her a kiss attack! lol We have many nicknames for our girls too...I'm surprise they know their names lol... My fiance thinks your baby looks like our Kizzie..I showed him a pic of your baby not long ago and he thought it was Kizzie ...I gave him "The Look" and was like NO that is not your daughter! LOL But Kizzie has the same markings as Leila on her legs & face but very light and hard to see. Leila is way too cute that's for sure!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Oh my goodness, look at that little grin! She just has mischief written all over her face!
We have that fox, although yours is in much nicer condition!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O-M-G!!! WHAT a face!!! I LOVE this shot! Look at that little smirk! She is sooo darn adorable I want to give her a kiss attack! lol We have many nicknames for our girls too...I'm surprise they know their names lol... My fiance thinks your baby looks like our Kizzie..I showed him a pic of your baby not long ago and he thought it was Kizzie ...I gave him "The Look" and was like NO that is not your daughter! LOL But Kizzie has the same markings as Leila on her legs & face but very light and hard to see. Leila is way too cute that's for sure!!
awww Thanks!!! :) :)
<3 <3 <3 love her!
Thanks!!! :D she told me she wants aunti kwisti to fwy ober and dwemel her long cwaws!!
She's a total BRAT for me!! ;)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my goodness, look at that little grin! She just has mischief written all over her face!
We have that fox, although yours is in much nicer condition!
She is hard to say no to, for sure! ;)
You cant see in the pic but his squeeker is hanging out!! lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a great pic! Leila is so adorable, I love her little mischievous smile. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Hey there Beebs! :) You sure are a cutie! :daisy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts