Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm finally recovering from my bout of flu and bronchitis - yay! I'm back to work tomorrow for 1 day before I go on holiday for a week, that timing didn't work out well but at least i'm going to be well for my trip.

I thought since i'm feeling better I would take some pics of my constant companions for the last 6 days - they haven't left my side and have been on hand to administer kisses as required!

I know im biased but I do think Mr Ax is one of the most handsome Chi boys around!

Look at my little princess - she is the sweetest dog you will ever find

These are my most successful attemts at a group photo so far - don't like my chances when the 3rd one arrives!

Axle has stolen his sister's ball - he doesn't even like balls unless she has one

Chloe being her cutie pie self

Axle actually posing for a photo - a rare occurrance

I'm getting all clingy and sad with them because we will be apart for 9 days (they are getting picked up the day before we leave so we don't have to rush). I know my friend will take excellent care of them but I'm just anxious. I've never spent a night apart from Chloe and Axle has only slept apart from us for 3 nights but we were with him all day and he just slept over at my sister's house while we stayed in a hotel 5 mins away so this feels like forever :(

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I know im biased but I do think Mr Ax is one of the most handsome Chi boys around!

(
You're not the only one! ;) He is a very handsome little man. Chloe is a cutie pie, too!

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I'm sure they will do fine while you're gone. I can imagine how you must be feeling. I get anxious when we leave Gemma at home for just an hour or two and I miss her so much that all I'm thinking about is getting back home to her.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
two little darlings...they deserve a special treat when you return from your trip..
Glad you are feeling better....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts