Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....is all the time! ;) (for spongebob buffs lol)
Anyhoo, I saw a darling sweater at walmart tonight and so i got it for the finn man since he has no cold weather attire. ;)

he wasn't super thrilled but he learned to cope. haha

*ignore the girly leash please* :laughing8:

"oooh pweez mudder, take dis fing offa me!"

"oh dee embawassment!"

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh momma Cheryl.. first I lose my "jewels" at the vet, then am made to don a little striped sweater while wearing a pink leash..and having my pics plastered across the forum for all my friends to see~:nscared: Oh, the embarressment of it all!. lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
:hello1:its that season again-3 of my 6 pups have very short hair so i ordered coats 4 every1.my bailey is very,very small(about 2 1/2 lbs)plus hes delicate boned.its hard to find a coat 2 fit him-even the xxs r 2 big.finn looks so cute.he has a great face 4 expressions.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Oh momma Cheryl.. first I lose my "jewels" at the vet, then am made to don a little striped sweater while wearing a pink leash..and having my pics plastered across the forum for all my friends to see~:nscared: Oh, the embarressment of it all!. lol
HAHAHAHAH! That was hilarious

I think the sweater suits Finny

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
He is so so cute. Get him some camo gear. My Finn LOVES camouflage. Or at least I like to think he loves it because he looks so studly in camo.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very cute jumper and ur dog is adorable! x

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Everybody, on the count of three .... 1, 2, 3 .....

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts