Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, it's Pebbles and Shaddow here
We just had the big chop a couple of days ago and we're still a little sore.
When we got home we were so out of it as you can see... but we had pretty bandages hehehe....

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

We were in a lot of pain that night and it was hard to sleep but Pebbles found a comfortable position....

We have these big stiches in our tummy and mum said we can't lick them and Shaddow's very good she listened to mum but Pebbles didn't so she got to were the bucket....

All in all we're doing really well and look forward to getting these stitches out so we can play again! XO

PS.. thanks for the photobucket tip on uploading pics, it's great!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Aww poor Pebbles having to wear the cone! Hope they feel better soon! They're so cute even when they're a little loopy. :)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The vet asked if i wanted them to have a pre-surgery blood test and also a drip after the surgery for the rest of the day and although that cost extra i thought i may as well get the best treatment for them... i guess that's what the bandage was from.

It's taking Shaddow awhile to get over it, she had to get 4 teeth pulled out too :( poor baby.

They are very adorable even when they're all floppy, funny little things. Thanks for your well wishes they're getting a lot better by the day :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
I hope they're both feeling much better by now and they are so cute. I love the cone picture, she looks like she can't believe you had the nerve to put that thing on her. LOL

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Aww poor babies. They look so stoned!!!! Poor Pebbles having to wear the cone. Get better soon little one.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aww feel better!

we have that bed :D best ever i need to get more
Oh i agree they are the best beds and so cheap and easy to clean! I got mine for $12 and even bought some for friends.

Thanks for your well wishes guys, they're getting better just starting to explore and lick their stitches so might have to wear the cone more often HAHA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts