Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't possibly be involved in any forum about animals without introducing everyone to the 'big' kids. Piper's got some heavy hitters to back her up ;).

In order of age...

Cassius is my four year old AmStaff x American bulldog. He's an absolute sweetheart and one of the most tolerant and benevolent dogs I've ever met. He gets called 'Bubs' or 'Bubby' more often than he gets called Cassius and he's my boy. Couldn't live without him.

Next eldest is Naavi or, officially, Kye's Surefire Phoenix. She's got a super personality too but she's fast approaching her "doberteens" and is making her mom's life slightly more difficult than it needs to be. :)

(Haari, the youngest aside from Piper tends to crash Naavi pictures since she looooooves her big sister.)

And finally we have Haari who is actually Nera vom Binselberg. She's my German import puppy and I'm really hoping her genetics will pull through to give me an awesome schutzhund dog. :p

Thanks so much for looking!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Absolutely stunning dogs. I love Cassius, love the pure white color, he glows. I'm partial to the bully breeds.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Your Dobies make me want to cry, they're so beautiful...especially Haari's feet...classic! Cassius is beautiful, too...my sis is a bully breeds person and she would just adore him!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Such pretty dogs.I LOVE them all.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Love your fur kids, they are beautiful! I had Dobies in the past. I am now owned by a Great Dane that we show in AKC conformation as well as a Weimaraner and a Sheltie :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Love your dogs, they are all gorgeous!!
If i hadnt got the chis i would have loved a Doberman, they are stunning dogs!
My OH was never keen though sadly.
He is a husky man, we share 3. x

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks so much, everybody. :D

These guys (and Piper!) mean the world to me so I really appreciate the kind words!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts