Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all just got back from british chihuahua club show it was great fun as usual jacob was sooo well behaved he did not have no nerousness when on the table and wagged his tail the whole time and just looked so happy to be taking part bless him he got a second in the puppy class and a first in novice we also met chi-lady there her dogs are very nice jacob took a liking to them awwww and we had a great day

p.s best baby boy was no where to be seen and i checked schedule there was no chis bred by graham !!!
so i think you were all right a load of rubbish!!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah was good and we even met a half brother of jacobs who we never knew existed he was a cutie looked so different from jake though wish i had took my camara think jake has a soft spot for one of chi-ladys chis lol the lady who owned jacobs half bro asked if i wanted to take in a 7 year old chi her owner was 90 and just passed away so sadly she has no home i felt so bad if only i had the room for another pet chi bless her apprently she has the best temprement i hope she finds a good home

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sorry I didn't see you before you left, Jacob looked good in the ring & it looks like you've sorted out his table problems well done :wave:
Perhaps the chis can meet again at Richmond :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hiya yeah sorry i did look for you to say bye but didnt see you he did good today he didnt even go to growl so i was really pleased how did yours do jacob was quite taken with them lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah we have had a great weekend real tired now though lol and were camping next weekend for a show but then we have the next couple of weekends off before doing another champ lol im very pleased with my little man

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
You must be really proud of him :) and you deserve to be proud of yourself too :D

(Must just add : I love the photo of ruby in your sig , it's like she is looking at us all , kinda saying "HI I'M HERE" :lol: :D )

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am really pleased of him hope he stays his happy self again i love the way he is back to how he used to be loving his mum ha lol there is nothing better then that feeling when your little baby keeps looking up to mum awwwww

1 - 17 of 17 Posts