Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll be starting the boys on solids tomorrow. They're so cute...proper little puppies now wrestling around & invisting things. Even going to the pee pads in the pool rather than weeing on their blanket!

Myles is now known as Monte as it will be his forever name. He's going to a friend of mine who lives 5 minutes down the road. We'll be able to have play dates with him & see him on a regular basis. I'm SO happy about that!! He'll have a great home with 2 girls (who I taught in preschool & are a bit younger than my girls) who are very excited about his home coming at the end of March!

I have a wonderful potential home for Mojo as well. The family is just working out the details but I'm hopeful it will work out. I'll also be able to get updates/see him on a regular basis if it works out. Then just leaves little Mobie. If he has to stay here it won't hurt my feelings. hehe But I'm sure the perfect home will come along for him too. He's such a sweet boy & really gorgeous in person!

Anyway, here are some photos from the last couple days.

Mojo is 12.1oz as of this morning. He is definitely the fiestiest & is super playful. So far he is very outgoing & not shy. Nor does he get nervous at all when we take him out of the office (where their pool is) for living room play time.

Mobie is 12.5oz as of this morning. He started out the most shy/quiet but he's really come around & is quite brave. The first one to venture off the blanket tonight to check out some new things. I wish I could capture his cuteness in pics. He always ends up looking a little sad. But he really looks like a sweet little teddy bear. hehe

Monte is 14.1oz as of this morning. Still our chunk! He is a big sweet heart. He has no problem telling you when he wants back with his siblings/mom. Saying that...he's not really vocal (none of them are really!) & is a big sweat heart. Has a big teddy bear disposition so far to match his looks.

Here are a few random playtime pics from this afternoon:

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Ahhhh adore them. I totally know what you mean about trying to get a good picture of a white faced pup...Bryco has the prettiest little face and always looks spaced out/ghoulishand just lacking in expression. It really irritates me, and I wish I could capture how gorgeous he is, just like you feel about little Mobie!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh my gosh!!!! They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love all three of them! They all look like they are going to be long coats!! They are so adorable!! It truly is a wonderful experience isn't it? I missed the pups SO much when they first went to their forever homes! But that is why I had to make sure that they stayed nearby that way I could see their cute little faces every once in a while! They are truly precious!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks ladies. :love5:

Kristi, I'm glad it's not just me! I never was fond of white/light Chi's but maybe it's because pics don't do them justice? LOL I'm aiming for soupy-ish HK mixed with wet ZP. Though Mojo was licking up Mari's dehydrated ZP crumbs earlier...or so Ivy said. LOL

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I really think its how they photograph Heather...Bryco is fabulous looking, but MAN, I cannot capture it. 1) their muzzles always look longer??? and 2) you just don't get the angulation of their faces like you do when there is color. It's really, really weird. I have tried every kind of lighting and just cannot get a picture that even kind of does him justice.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I really think its how they photograph Heather...Bryco is fabulous looking, but MAN, I cannot capture it. 1) their muzzles always look longer??? and 2) you just don't get the angulation of their faces like you do when there is color. It's really, really weird. I have tried every kind of lighting and just cannot get a picture that even kind of does him justice.
So that's why I can't get a decent pic of Mia! She never looks as cute in pix as she really is. Glad to know that's not just me!

And those little boys could not be more precious! Glad to hear they're getting good homes (not that I didn't think they would, mind you). :hello1:

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Heather and Mari... what gorgeous little guys! I just adore chi puppies... there is nothing cuter! Mobie is still my personal pick..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts