Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up Kona and Rocky this morning from the vet.. Both did fine thru their procedures, and Kona acts like nothing ever happened since we got him home. He has always been a sweet boy and aims to please...

Rocky, on the other hand, is only 7 months old yesterday.. and can still get into stuff that he shouldn't!.. lol Apparently he decided in investigate his surgery site overnight, did alot of licking, but thankfully did not pull out his stitches.. So, he was sent home wearing an Elizabethian collar to prevent him from getting to the area again before he heals.. Needeless to say, the boy sure "ain't" happy! :p

Here's the Rock today..lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Soooo happy they are home with you!! Rocky doesn't look too happy in his cone! ha! They will be good as new before you know it. :)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
So glad everything went well and the boys are home. It's always a relief after they have to
be under anesthesia for anything. Now if you can just keep them quiet while they mend!

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
We picked up Kona and Rocky this morning from the vet.. Both did fine thru their procedures, and Kona acts like nothing ever happened since we got him home. He has always been a sweet boy and aims to please...

Rocky, on the other hand, is only 7 months old yesterday.. and can still get into stuff that he shouldn't!.. lol Apparently he decided in investigate his surgery site overnight, did alot of licking, but thankfully did not pull out his stitches.. So, he was sent home wearing an Elizabethian collar to prevent him from getting to the area again before he heals.. Needeless to say, the boy sure "ain't" happy! :p

Here's the Rock today..lol
aww I'll bet you feel so relived it's all over with now. Benny had to wear a collar too and for Cookie I had to wrap him up like he had a nappy on to stop him getting at his stitches.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Aww...poor Rocky :D He doesn't look too happy in that collar. But I'm glad everyone is home and made it through just fine.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your caring and concern for the boys. I appreciate all your well wishes. They are both doing great here at home..Deb

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So glad they are ok.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
So glad the boys are home & both apparently feeling well! Poor Rocky looks less than impressed but he'll be w/o the e-collar before long. Thanks for the update!!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Great. I know you are happy they are home. Love the picture. Just like a stubborn boy. Needing the collar. He is too cute! Puppy pats to all your babies.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Glad they're okay.. that picture made me chuckle he looks so funny its like first you put me through this ordeal and now look how stupid i look.. geeez thanks mum!!! Ha ha bless him.. hilarious!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts