Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... went to the city today to play tourist for the morning. I had to get the boy something.. though I couldn't find any SF dog shirts (besides the 'spensive baseball jerseys)so I bought them 'teddy bear' shirts. Tucker's says.. "Reject, Too Cute...Property of Alcatraz Penitentiary" and Jassy's says "Alcatraz Hardball" and has baseball bats crossed up. Tuck's barely fits but its cute!
BTW they hate shirts so its a good way to keep them from rough housing while Jassy continues to recuperate.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Trixie and Teeny both hate clothing, but I figured it was because they are long hair. They don't even want other the covers when its chilly out. Rainbow is another story. She is the short coat, loves anything that will keep her warmer. It was 110 here yesterday and she went out on the porch and napped on a comforter, rather than stay in the house where it is cooler. I think the real difference of liking the clothing is if they have the shorter coats.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
trixiesmom said:
Trixie and Teeny both hate clothing, but I figured it was because they are long hair. They don't even want other the covers when its chilly out. Rainbow is another story. She is the short coat, loves anything that will keep her warmer. It was 110 here yesterday and she went out on the porch and napped on a comforter, rather than stay in the house where it is cooler. I think the real difference of liking the clothing is if they have the shorter coats.
i always wondered that too, bc even when rocky was little he didnt like any coats or sweaters even if it was alittle chilly out, interesting! :D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. I thought the big striped 'too cute" shirt was so cute. Unfortunately since they are "teddy bear" shirts there wasn't any sizing to them so that model was too big for Jassy so he got hte baseball one.

I agree, maybe its a longcoat issue. Maybe not just for temperature comfort but also for fit comfort.... its gotta be a drag on the hair roots to have shirts over their long fur.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts