1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bijou got his Secret Santa!!!!!

Holy Moly!!!

Secret Santa was very sneaky indeed!
Lori I did not figure it out until quite a bit after you asked me about the carriers! :lol:

Bijou has been soooo spoiled! I don't know what to say.

I am going to have to post pics later! I'm honestly a bit speechless but in a good way! :love10:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Aw kitty so it was lori afterall! Thats awesome :) cant wait for pics!

P.s love ur new siggy! Yay the double b's and aj!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
OoOOoOO...sounds fabulous...I think that has to be one of the most exciting sounding gifts yet...but however will we tell without PICTURES? ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh nice! Very excited to see pics!! :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics are coming soon!
Lori you may find this funny, the dogs all just looked at the bed sniffed it and walked away, however my 3 year old has taken up residence in it with her stuffed Kitty.
She fits in it nicely :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Well what are we waiting on! Pics!!! :D

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Heee heee....I couldn't help being sneaky. I had to know which carrier u liked the best. Funny about the bed, they'll come around, but I know what u mean, Tristan loves the dog beds as well. Boy...it got there faster than expected:) now I know the in's and out's shipping to Canada:)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heee heee....I couldn't help being sneaky. I had to know which carrier u liked the best. Funny about the bed, they'll come around, but I know what u mean, Tristan loves the dog beds as well. Boy...it got there faster than expected:) now I know the in's and out's shipping to Canada:)
Yeah shipping was painless no duty no nothing.
There was a big ol hole in the side of the box though :lol:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is the pic before we opened the box! Bijou was not sure about sitting on top of that big box.. :lol:

The card was pretty! I'll take and post pics after.. shame my new Camera arrives Saturday, guess I will do it all over again then.. ha ha
Until then you get iPhone snaps.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww Bijou is such a wee little doll. I just love him. :) Cooome baaaack and post the rest!! Hurrrryyyy! :D

How lucky to get Lori for your SS. ;)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have yet to take them sorry! but I will do.
Just finishing up dinner around here then I have to pop out for an errand and when I come back and get the kids in bed I will take and post pics :)

Bijou on the box is your little teaser!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts