Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... for me getting their family jewels cut off :lol:

Well, last night and today I've been having Chaos on my lap because if he's on the floor he starts jumping on the other two to play and he has two small incisions and I do not want anything else to happen.

Well he has been farting me into oblivion! Its his revenge! Urghhh im so gassed out, its vile! Its because he had a different food at the vets I think but wow, its so nasty!

Then I had Gambit in my bed last night and the night before because he shares a crate with Kiki (They decided to move in together without asking me :roll:) and she's been trying to groom him.
This morning about 6am I got woken up by Gambit peeing in my bed! Eeeewwwwwwwwwwww!
I think he was fine the night before as he was so sleepy from the anaesthetic but today, ooooh he was wide awake!
Last time THATS ever happening :lol:

So yes, I guess they've both had their revenge :D

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He was so happy with himself too! LOL woow as im typing this Chaos is blowing off again. This is torture!

Try to do a good thing... ;)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol I'd be scrubbing the mattress in tears muttering how dare u under my breath
It was more of a, please, go and sit somewhere else because I can't look at you right now moment lol.
I did that thing that Kim and Aggie did on How Clean is your house when you wash the mattress and then get a towel and bounce on it a little lol. At 6am!! LOL

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I think I'm going to cry for you that's so traumatic:(

There were foxes mating in the field behind my house at 5am the other morning anddaisy got up marched downstairs and started howling at them so I let her out she went nuts then lotus started all at 5am too much too early

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Urgghh I hate foxes, they do that awful screeching noise!

You know what, I think I should stay away from this thread. Every time I come back here to reply, Chaos lets one rip. :(

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Opss bad boys ;)

Chaos will still have anesthetic in his system , this may well be the reason he is a bit ' smelly ' it'll pass ( I hope hehe )
No wonder I felt light headed ;) lol
Yeah I think you're right but I think its also because of the food they gave him at the vets.

Thankfully it seems to have stopped now :hello1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts