Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of my boys in their sunny patch. :lol: It's in the kitchen. They LOVE to go in there. Please ingore the dreadfully ugly linoleum :lol: and the chewed up bent blind. I wonder who did that. :roll: :lol:

And they will all try to cram into the sunny patch together :roll: :lol:

And a cute one of Mr.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Awwwww they're absolute cuties!!! That's so cute how chis love the sun. Even if it's just a glimmer of sun that's coming in through the cracks...they love their sun! What handsome boys!!

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

The sun rises from that direction, so every morning (if it's sunny) they are right there in that spot. :lol: I really need to get another bed that I can stick right there for them. :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
You have some handsome guys there! Mine go for the sunny spots, too! Amazing how a blind gets bent up all by itself, huh?!! LOL! Pedro used to do that at the apartment we used to live in. Now he can't because the house we live in now, the blinds are made of cloth!

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol: The neighbor's kids like to play back there :x and annoy the crap out of my dogs. :roll: So they get all crazy and bend them up. :lol:

I really want the cloth ones. :)

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Awww they are all so cute! :love5:
Hehe, it is funny how they will all just stand around to get a piece of the sun :lol:
I love sun pictures. Mine all do the same, where ever the sun is you're sure to find them there :D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Carl will find even the tiniest patch of sun to sleep on.
And I agree, you need a nice big bed to put in the corner for them :)
They're so handsome!

I loove Lucky's expression in your siggy!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm late on the scene, but wanted to add my two cents.....awwww, they're just the cutest little guys ever! I'm partial to Mr. Peepers (cute name) because he reminds me of Skippy. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts