Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought i would do this as a thread for Sarah, Rachel and Dawn (and anyone else who is coming)
the BCC championship is on the 7th November at Langley Community hall, Langley nr Slough, Berkshire SL3 8BS
the entrys close on the 8th october
to get a schedule call the show secretary on 02083165030 (do it quick :) )
i think its £2 NFC and £9 first entry and £1.50 for the next class
dawn i hope you are going to enter little Red :p

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
i thought i would do this as a thread for Sarah, Rachel and Dawn (and anyone else who is coming)
the BCC championship is on the 7th November at Langley Community hall, Langley nr Slough, Berkshire SL3 8BS
the entrys close on the 8th october
to get a schedule call the show secretary on 02083165030 (do it quick :) )
i think its £2 NFC and £9 first entry and £1.50 for the next class
dawn i hope you are going to enter little Red :p
Can anybody just come along to watch ? not to enter a chi .

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I was told to keep bags and everything safe because a lot of people come to watch. So by that I'm guessing yes. You usually can come and watch any championship shows just some you need to pay a fee.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Its a bit of travelling but yep I wanna go (Hopefully I don't incur another accident) I tried phoning but no answer so gonna see about entering on line if I can.

Thanks for that Louise.....

Wish I could take Jake as NFC I think it is soooooo unfair

Deme x

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its a bit of travelling but yep I wanna go (Hopefully I don't incur another accident) I tried phoning but no answer so gonna see about entering on line if I can.

Thanks for that Louise.....

Wish I could take Jake as NFC I think it is soooooo unfair

Deme x
I havnt looked but I think that link leads to a page u can print out and send in
And call and ask if u can take him I know sarah is taking daisy at NFC to the long coat champ
x

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Ok printed off an entry form filled it in and now just gotta post it off.

I am gutted though as I was planning on comming Saturday night so that I was more awake Sunday morning but the only reasonable accommodation I can get is with Travelodge but they want £50 (includes £20 for Red).

I am totally shocked they want £20 for a dog.. I wish I knew some friends or family down there where I could stay but they are all up in Newcastle... wrong direction.

So anyone who sees me on Sunday morning looking half asleep and dozy looking you know why...

Louise I could meet you and follow you there, what time you going?

I am thinking of leaving mine at an unearthy hour of 7am -7.30am and taking a slow steady drive down...

Just kick me as I enter the show ring to make sure I am awake lol

Deme x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
You can but for the lcc I spoke to the secretary and said I want to come but my other dog isn't kc and I don't want to leave her :( I might see if daisy can come to this I don't know why not??? I hate leaving her!!!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Did you mean the LKA instead of the LCC or is that another show? I am gonna phone the LKA and see if I can bring Jake as I don't really wanna leave him at home and of course the BCC, it will be great if I can take both as Brian just ignores Jake all day when I am away

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
i think the innkeepers slough might be a bit cheaper than the travelodge / i havent stayed at there but its very close to the show - im thinking about booking there for the BCC depending on a few other things

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LCC is the long coat chihuahua show, I very much doubt u will be allowed to bring him to lka they. Are really strict on the dogs going in and out.
Give me a call and mabe u can meet us at ours and get a lift with us?
xx

1 - 20 of 40 Posts